Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Small steps.

So its been an interesting past few days. I was sick for a few days last week and had to take a few days off from work. I was stuck in bed and aside from watching tv all I did was read different blogs.  I had a lot of time to think about what I hope to achieve in my life and my goals.   Now I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I needed to get started and be active in pursuing the things I want.  Truth is that I have been making small steps.   No groundbreaking moves but still something is something right?

I'm putting in more effort in keeping in touch with friends.  I am trying to be more involved with the kids schools as far as volunteering with other parents.  I have been trying to be more put together in what I wear and not being lazy.  I think if I start putting in more effort it will eventually come easier to me.  I'm trying to step out my comfort zone in all aspects of my life.  I will start baking and cooking with new recipes.  I used to love baking and decorating cakes with home made fondant but I just gave it up.  I think its time to start again.

 I'll be making more posts with more focus, details, pictures and reviews.  Hopefully when I look back in a few months there will be a significant change.  Making my husband and kids happy are my first and most important concern but I want to make myself happy too.  They are my greatest loves and accomplishment but I want to offer them more. I want to make them and myself proud. 

I believe it when people say that you're never too old to achieve your dreams.  I tell my kids that if they work hard then there is nothing they can not do.  So now its time for me to prove it to myself.

Have a great week...I know I will!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment