Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A new me!

So it's about that time of year when my clothes are getting tighter, my skin is breaking out from eczema, my asthma is at its worst.  I'm just unhappy with my weight all around.  Yes,  I've tried it all....master cleanse, eating healthy with exercise, weight loss pills, no carb all protein,  you name it I've probably tried it.  Now I will be completely honest...I've gotten great results...but as all the critics will be sure to say the "fad diets" don't work...at least not permanently.  What I will say is that they can be a great starting off point.  My problem is that I never continue eating healthy.  I am either at one extreme or the other.  I'm either super healthy and wont indulge in any treats at all and I'm MISERABLE or I'm binging out on bags of chips, packs of cookies, slices of cakes, a multitude of donuts...you catch my drift right?  (nom nom nom)   Oh yea...and STILL MISERABLE.

Now that I'm blogging I feel that its the perfect time to re-start with my weight loss.  I'm going to document this venture and hopefully this will keep me accountable and motivate me to stick to the program.  I'll check in after a week and list what I've done and any progress.  I'm going to try just eating healthy(healthier) not over doing it with the junk but not being a total scrooge either. Just portion control and being smarter about my choices.  No starving. No skipping meals.  I'll combine this with the 30 day ab/arm/squat challenges.  Wish me Luck!!

Starting Stats

Height 5'6"
Weight 179.2 lbs - OMG :/
Goal Weight  155 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment