Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Update....sort of ....

So the last week was pretty quiet as quiet can go in my life.  Just work and sleepovers and bday parties at chuck e cheese.  I have to update that the weightloss was a complete and total failure! ! I didn't put in any effort after the first two days so obviously it didnt work.  Im just finding it hard to decide on what route to take...wether its a cleanse or atkins or appetite suppressant or juicing.  Ofcourse with the holidays coming and all the yummy food that will follow I'm even considering holding off until the new year.  I'm very torn about the "New Years Resolution" idea of weightloss versus the "Stop the excuses and start THIS MINUTE" approach.  My birthday is next month and I will be turning 33 so I could use that as a mini goal to see if I can make any progress. We'll see....

Meanwhile. ...I have been cooking more. (Which might add to my weight problem lol)   I haven't done anything serious just packaged cookies and cupcakes and easy stuff like sausage and peppers. Its such a great way to bond with my kids and get them involved. But it has definitely lit the fire to get me cooking and baking more. I was a novice fondant decorator but I really enjoyed it and was so proud of myself so maybe I'll start again and take more pictures of my endeavor.  I'm eager to start trying new recipes to see what I'm really capable of.  Maybe I'll sign up for a few beginners classes.  I'm starting to think anything is possible but I have to TRY!

(Don't mind my little one's messy hair...it was the weekend...cut me some slack! lol)


  Finally dyed my hair back to black/brown and started growing my nails.  I'm also going to try and step up the home décor.  It's a struggle with working full time but I want my husband and kids to come home and feel like their wife/mom has tried to build a clean and loving and warm and also FESTIVE environment that they can be proud of. 
(I couldn't get the same lighting, sorry)


   I have so many ideas and goals to meet and i think my problem is knowing where to start.  I love to see everyone else's pictures and ideas for decorating and holiday comfort foods. Although October is still my favorite month. ..November and December are right behind. Especially this year because I am taking such an active approach to everything. I'm not just sitting back and doing the minimum... .ok so I am absolutely doing less than the minimum with my weight loss but that's another story,  as for everything else I am definitely trying harder. I want to take pictures of the things I'm doing and be proud. If I can inspire someone else by what I've achieved on my own that would be a bonus!! I'm looking forward to it!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment