Saturday, November 30, 2013

November already gone???

This month FLEW by!!!







 I'm very pleased so far with my nail progress.  Ive been using a polish by Sally Hansen and also continually changing my polish so I wouldn't bite my nails. The results have been great. Its about a month and a half in between both pictures and im happy with the results. I'll be posting pics of different nail designs to come. I always feel more feminine when my nails are in good condition but thats just me.


Alot of chaos at work as one of my full time co-workers has started her maternity leave early.  I in turn have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!! Between baby shower, working extra houta, parent teacher conferences,  running errands with the kids, and thanksgiving festivities I truly dont know where the month went.

Ive been talking to a close friend of mine and we both discussed the possibility of starting a business venture together.  Why can't we be in charge of our destinies?  Why can't we have a larger piece of the American pie? There's nothing stopping us or getting in the way but ourselves.  Hopefully I will have more news to share in the future about this.  Keeping fingers crossed......

December is here tomorrow and I am determined to decorate and continue baking and cooking to make this an awesome holiday.  Its always been a great time but as I've mentioned in previous posts, I reallywant to make more of an effort and make memories for my family.


Lastly the weight loss has been at at a satnd still. Tomorrow I am starting my cleanse and I also ordered a weight loss supplement called Jadera.  I tried it a few years ago and it worked well but just like anything else its not a long term solution.  I do feel that its a great starting point for me now because I have more knowledge and have a better game plan.   I will post before and after pics next month and fill in the details of what I've done and any progress I have made.

My birthday is next month and I hope that this will be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment