Sunday, September 14, 2014

September/New School Year/Fresh Start

I am in awe of the fact that my kids are back in school. This summer definitely feels like it went by too fast but honestly it was stressful and we all seemed to indulge in alot of bad habits.   I am proud of the fact that I've made conscious decisions and acts to put myself and my family on the right track this year. Its great to have this mind set and I feel such good energy.

I started with decluttering most of the house.  There's still work to be done but by far it was a great start. I really believe that when things are in order in your home you FEEL better.  Ive been trying to keep everyone organized and have made it very clear that this is a new beginning and we will not fall back into old habits.  I know there will be some mishaps along the way but we're making a real effort!

The kids are aware that they need to approach school with more focus and they are going to be better prepared.  They will have their work and projects done with enough time and not rushing at the last minute!

We've all been sleeping earlier but we wake up feeling refreshed and better equipped to handle our long busy days.  Even 1/2 an hour earlier to bed and earlier to rise helps immensely! ! Theres no dragging around the house, nasty attitudes and rushing to make it somewhere on time.  It puts me in a better mood and im able to handle the stress of little things in life much easier.

Even financially it seems that our family will finally be on the right path. Of course there are areas in my life that I still need to get a handle on (my weight for example) but I know its one step at a time.  At least im going into it with a positive attitude and motivated to get things done.

So many aspirations....so many goals.....so many ideas....

I one of many first steps today and signed up for a Walmart beauty box. It will deliver a box of samples of different products that I will be able to try and review.  I am ABSOLUTELY a novice when it comes to makeup and such so it will be quite interesting for me to give these products a shot.  A detailed review will follow. 

Also my battle with my weight continues.  I am currently at 175 lbs and plan to start eating healthier (again) and exercising (again) and also trying to incorporate other tactics as well....(details to follow)

Many people see January 1st as their new year but tomorrow is MY New Year.   I am looking forward to the many experiences and results to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment